Usually oily skinned people have large pores on their face, but sometimes a dry skin person can also have large pores. Oily skin accumulates dirt and dead cells that clog pores. Pores trouble us only when they become too large. They usually enlarge when there is an imblance in harmones.
Minimize Pores With Home Remedies :
- Astringents help to close or tighten pores.
- Diluted yogurt is supposed to be a great astringent and so reduces or closes oversized pores. It should be left on the face for about 15 minutes and then washed off with cool water.
- Beaten egg whites are the best drying agents and skin tighteners. Egg whites should be applied with a cotton wool and kept on the face for 10 minutes and washed.
- Tomato juice is a very sucessful large pore controller because it contains Vitamin C and potassium. Tomato mixed with a little conflour can be applied on face and washed after 10 minutes makes an excellent pore closing paste.
- Oatmeal mixed with hot water is also good for large pores.
- Washing face with equal parts of vineger and water acts as an excellent pore closing solution.
- Lettuce juice also acts as a good asrtingent and helps close pores and an excellent pore tightener.
- Cut the tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes. Wash it off with water. This will reduce open pores. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.
- Fresh cucumber juice when applied in a cotton wool and washed after an hour helps close pores and clean the skin of impurities.
- Soak a cotton pad in buttermilk, apply on face and let it dry for a few minutes before washing off.
- Apricot pulp is excellent in shrinking pores.
- Equal quantities of tomato juice and lemon juice when rubbed on face helps shrink large pores.
- Rub half a lemon over the entire face and wash when dry. This can be done to close pores before applying makeup.